The Lanier Tea Party Patriots will host the 3rd Annual Tax Day Rally
Patriots from Hall and the surrounding counties are encouraged to join the Lanier Tea Party Patriots as they rally to stop IRS targeting, increase awareness of local, state and federal taxes, and inform the public our our constitutional rights. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own chairs and/or blanket to sit out on the lawn. This is a family event, so children and grand children are encouraged to attend as well. Tea and refreshments will be provided and donations are encouraged.
Confirmed speakers are as follows:
· Hank Sullivan – 2014 President fo the Lanier Tea Party patriots
· David Pennington – Rebublican Candidate for Governor
· Mike Scupin – Local cordinator for the Lanier Tea party Pattriots
· Austin Paul – State Coordinator for Turning Point USA
· Phil Gingrey – Rebublican Candidate for Senate
· Karen Handel – Rebulican Candidate for Senate
· Amanda Swafford – Libertarian Candidate for Senate
· Tom Brown – Georgia Fair Tax
· Paul Broun – Candidate for Senate
· David Vogel – Democratic Candidate for 9th District of Georgia
· Derrick Grayson – Rebublican Candidate for Senate
All primary candidates are invited to attend and engage with citizens on important issues.
You can find more information at the Lanier Tea Party Patriots website www.
For more information contact the Lanier Tea Party Patriots event coordinator by email: LTPPEvents@gmail.com